Content Media Strategist
The Content Strategist creates compelling social media strategies based on insights and client’s business objectives and goals. He/she is responsible for identifying social and digital trends, and associates them to business opportunities across multiple industries.
The Content Strategist presents information in a way that is easily understood and demonstrates good business sense in thinking like a client, consumer, and competitor seeking out relevant insights and opportunities to create, attract, and retain customers for the business.
- University graduate with at least two years experience in a similar role. Experince with pull content marketing is a strong advantage
- Proven expertise in social advertising, campaign management, and optimization practices across the major player: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the social media landscape; expertise in identifying social and digital trends
- Attention to detail with excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative and curious thinker
- Analytical and metrics driven
- Must be willing to work on the Night Shift for US clients.