HR Business Partner
The job holder acts as a strategic partner to the stakeholders to improve organizational capability and responsible for the effective implementation and delivery of Talent Management programs in the areas of performance management and organizational development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR policy guidance to employees.
- Review and update talent management policies (i.e. performance management, talent review etc.) and cascade policy updates to the organization.
- Conducts competency mapping in partnership with the Learning and Development and management teams in identifying the key competencies/skills for various roles in the organization.
- Develop and implement effective talent management programs (i.e. talent review, career development, succession management etc.) in collaboration with the management team.
- Work closely with the management team in analyzing and addressing employees' concerns that affect productivity and engagement.
- Analyze TM data and use the information to recommend and initiate initiatives to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Support in the facilitation of the Performance Management System by ensuring that the business units comply with the process and standards during the performance review period.
- Plan, organize and execute employee activities in partnership with the events committee to strengthen employee engagement.
- Involvement in the offboarding process by conducting exit interviews for separated employees.
- Ensure that the Discipline Management Process is properly observed when handling disciplinary cases. Review the notice to explain and corrective action form and participate in admin hearings.
- With 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in organizational development and performance management.
- Ability to deal with people across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter; able to thrive in ambiguities and sees challenges as opportunities.