HR Business Partner
Supports the implementation of effective delivery of Talent Management and Development Systems and Services such as performance management, discipline management and employee activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource or any related course
- At least 3 years of HR or Operations experience preferably within the call center, customer service, or any labor-intensive industry
- Working knowledge of Human Resources processes such as performance management, employee engagement, and labour relations management.
- Preferably possesses a general knowledge of legal requirements/ background for handling employee cases.
- Familiarization with the Philippine Labor Code.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have 15mbps internet connection and own pc/laptop
- This is for a temporary WFH setup, applicants must be willing to work in UP Technohub, Quezon City.