Responsible for building, deploying, and supporting J2EE architecture applications using IBM, Oracle, Opensource and other widely used middleware products.
- Involve and contribute in technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the program's implementation lifecycle.
- Design, development and delivery of WAS/WebLogic/Tomcat application including Clustering through network deployment. Interpret requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Develop advanced technological/automation ideas to reduce the manual touch points from the build stage Work under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedure
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Proficient in WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, Tomcat 8.x/ 9.x WAS Scripting Knowledge Proficiency in working on Linux/Unix and Windows system Expertise in WebSphere. Experience in Monitoring tools Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux (RHEL) / Basic Bash Scripting.
Experience managing upgrading and patching Apache deployments is required Experience managing upgrading and patching other Middleware deployments is required Experience installing configuring performance tuning and troubleshooting Middleware software is highly desirable Experience in a Linux/UNIX/Windows
- 3 years of experience in Application Server, Web Server (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache) Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline