The IT Associate Systems Engineer will be responsible for L1 support of all user tickets, inventory management, hardware procurement, and deployment of IT equipment across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage asset inventory
- Remote or face to face support of users.
- Provide IT support for onsite/off site activities.
- Create, maintain, and manage accounts for all employees and contractors.
- Responsible for all IT related onboarding and offboarding procedures including account creation, laptop setup, and user provisioning.
- Maintain conference rooms and collaboration tools used in the company.
- Work with different IT teams on implementing security initiatives across the company.
- Manage printers and print servers.
- Work with hardware vendors for warranty repairs/replacements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Fresh graduate to 3 years’ experience in IT support
- Any technical certifications a plus
- Experience in an organization with ISO 9001 and 27001 certification is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral English communications skills
- Ability to work independently