The L&D PARTNER is responsible for enabling employees to accomplish job results by planning, conducting technical and product training specific to the vertical they support. The role includes analyzing, supporting and managing learning to across levels to achieve business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training Delivery & Management
- Conducts training and other learning interventions, as approved by the Learning & Development Manager.
- Schedules, coordinates and maintains the master schedule of departmental training programs & the use of equipment, venue, and other logistics.
- Creates and maintains departmental training policies, manuals, and various assets/educational materials to support learning and development initiatives. Ensures that all said L&D resources are up-to-date and relevant.
- Maintains and updates the training dashboard, compliance reports and other data analytics.
- Ensures the seamless transition of New Hire individuals from training to operations by coordinating with key persons in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Learning Management, etc. or equivalent experience - at least three-year experience in functional training.
- Working knowledge on adult learning principles, instructional design, learning content development, or behavioral change practices.
- Strong organizational & project management skills, able to prioritize deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and the digital transformation landscape is a plus
- Prior experience working with learning management systems is an advantage.
- Excellent Presentation and Speaking Skills
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Driven and determined