SEO Functional Trainer
The Lead L&D Partner is an SME (Technical and Content expert) responsible for enabling employees to accomplish job results by planning, conducting, developing and evaluating technical and product training specific to the vertical they support. The role includes analyzing, supporting and managing learning to across levels to achieve business results.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, Learning Management, etc. or equivalent experience - at least three-year experience in functional training.
- At least 3yrs solid experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Proven experience with website optimization tools. (e.g Google Analytics, SEMRush, Search Console, Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, among others.) Should be able to generate actionable insights from said SEO and analytics tools.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Proven expertise in technical and qualitative aspects of SEO, including crawlability, keyword research, rankings, competitive benchmarking, content audits, and a general understanding of website development and usability.
- Working knowledge on adult learning principles, instructional design, learning content development, or behavioral change practices.
- Strong organizational & project management skills, able to prioritize deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Prior experience working with learning management systems is an advantage.
- Excellent Presentation and Speaking Skills
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Driven and determined
- Must have at least 10mbps and up internet connection and own PC/Laptop
- This is for a temporary WFH Setup, applicants must be willing to work in UP Technohub, Quezon City.