The content editor is responsible for ensuring all orders are free of errors in grammar, punctuation, tone, spelling, context, content, and accuracy. The copy editor also will help copywriters improve their work by documenting errors and providing feedback. Some administrative duties are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or related area
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience in writing advertising copy or in writing for Print or Broadcast news
- High attention to detail and can excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and can manage multiple projects independently
- Must have a team approach, work well with others, and can build relationships across all parties (internal teams and clients)
- Open to working on evening shift and variable shift schedules
- Willing to work in Quezon City