The associate copywriter is responsible for generating original copy that promotes a client’s product or service and grabs the attention of the target audience. This can include writing for social media, creating sales pitches, straplines, slogans, jingles, and scripts.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communication Arts, Mass Communication, and other related courses
- Experience in copywriting is an advantage.
- Knowledge in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an advantage
- Can manage multiple projects independently
- Willing to work in different shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- A team player and able to work well in a collaborative environment
- Adapts well to a fast-paced working environment