The ideal candidate will need to be a master of project management and be responsible for successful on-boarding and launch of both internal and external clients/processes/programs, etc. Responsibilities of this position include team coordination between operations, sales, IT and finance departments. Candidates must be able to set priorities, ensure that project milestones and expectations are identified, communicated and delivered. This will involve developing, presenting, maintaining project plans and corresponding contracts, receiving feedback throughout the project, and providing updates in all external/internal documentation. Project manager will need to be a strategic thinker, able to understand a client’s desired outcome and suggest solutions that will be inline with AffinityX capabilities. A keen understanding of the digital advertising industry and the ability to forecast impact on departments is important.
- Develop and maintain all implementation plans, project documentation, internal documentation and external communications (vendor and/or client) on project activities for both internal and external programs
- Work closely with internal leadership to set targets for project milestones and coordination of allocation of resources
- Delegate tasks on projects to departments best positioned to complete them and proactively working with teams to ensure adherence of all deadlines and that project milestones are on track.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress of projects
- Manage project milestones using tools such as Jira, Wrike and ensure projects are up-to date on all activities
- Help translate client requirements and internal needs for long and short term solutions
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Interface with development, operations and sales to provide assistance, clarification and understand status and blockers.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Capture internal/external customer satisfaction data and provide feedback and analysis to internal teams
- Coordinate with cross-functional and training teams on any onboarding client-specific and training documentation and ensure compliance with the onboarding and training requirements as per SOW/CCR
- Create process maps based on client discovery calls and work closely with sales department on client presentations
- Draft and circulate client contracts suchs as CCRs/SOWs with internal stakeholders for review and approval before client distribution
- Host discovery calls, client project check-in’s and internal calls based on project activity and client discussions
- Handle client inquiries, quickly identify project obstacles and provide proactive resolution
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 5 plus years experience in project/program management
- 3-5 years of experience in digital/online advertising, agency project management, and/or mobile or related environments
- 3-5 years of experience with order workflow systems, API integrations and business intelligence applications
- Motivated, highly analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Strong history of successful project management. Formal project management training or certification is a plus. Highly effective verbal and e-mail communication skills are required.Powerful self-driven work ethic, willing to work extended hours as needed.
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to convey technical concepts for non-technical clients or partners to understand; superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience with online media buying and selling processes, has a strong technical aptitude and deep knowledge of the technologies within ad tech including ad serving (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), rich media, search management, video, mobile, RTB, google analytics, AdWords, programmatic buying, ad exchanges and data targeting
- Familiarity with programmatic and DSP platforms
- Results-oriented, highly productive, motivated, excel under pressure, and a problem solver who can multitask and prioritize effectively
- A team player, proven ability to develop strong relationship with professionals of all levels