- Product Development & Management
- Leads the effort on product enhancement, research and development. Provides the Product
- Manager with relevant information for sales and business development.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry trends, and product development & updates, and incorporates
- Industry best practices in day-to-day operations.
- Creates proposals as requested by the Product Manager to meet client’s requirements and
- Recommends customized strategies for implementation.
- Technical Training and Product Support
- Manages and maintains product training materials to ensure these are up-to-date and relevant.
- Responsible for ongoing internal training.
- Responsible for the internal operations support. Provides technical guidance to Operations and the Account Managers.
- Handles level 3 issues which may include client escalations, unresolved matters from the Account Managers, etc.
- Creates and updates the primary document on product SOPs and workflow.
- Leads Quality Control and audits.
- Client support
- Lead the production of custom reporting.
- Compiles data to create monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future
- Strategy development.
- Lead and handle product escalations.
- Responsible for addressing and handling of client issues and questions at Level 2 support (Level 1 being Sales Coordinator supported).
- Resolve Level 3 Issues.
- Strong technical knowledge in Media planning that enables you to quickly evaluate solutions and define requirements.
- Have a passion to solve problems for clients and end advertisers, understand their requirements and convert them into product solutions.
- Have a strong product sense with ability to envision technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities.
- Strong and effective communicator across a range of situations. From pitching our leadership team on changing the roadmap, to digging into a feature with your team, you take time to explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions.
- Flourish when it comes to cross-functional teamwork.