Digital Ad Trafficker
The Digital Ad Trafficker is responsible for providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, administering campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, as well as troubleshooting issues.
He/She schedules, monitors, and reports on advertisements for clients. This position will also be responsible for working with 3rd Party Ad Serving vendors/Ad Operations teams. Traffic, test, and maintain online and mobile advertising campaigns using Third-Party Ad Servers such as Basis/CDSP and Simpli.fi.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, journalism, marketing or related course/experience
- Proficient with MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Basic to advance knowledge of digital advertising
- Has understanding of proposal process and campaign reporting
- Excellent organization and project management skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to keep on task.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills and interpersonal communication abilities. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have at least 15mbps and up internet connection and own PC/Laptop
- This is for a temporary WFH Setup, applicants must be willing to work in UP Technohub, Quezon City.