Digital Campaign Specialist
Digital Campaign Specialists are responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans, providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, administering of campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, and troubleshooting issues.
We are looking for team members who will manage the order entry tickets via Helpdesk system and/or email and set up campaigns as per all campaign requirements. You will provide assistance in the monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and team quality and mentor more junior members.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned)
Ad Trafficking & Optimization
- Set up, manage and optimize campaigns using TheTradeDesk, Simpli.fi, Google Ads (Search) or Facebook BM.
- Manage high volume of digital campaigns and ensure accuracy and fulfilment of display, mobile, video, or social media campaigns in a very timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report analysis for the client and talk through metrics such as CTR, Impressions Won, etc., and give recommendations to make sure KPIs are met.
- Ensure all tactics are properly mapped and unmapped to the campaign dashboard.
- Report order volume and campaign status on a daily/weekly basis to internal teams.
Live Campaign Related Tickets
- Manage client concerns, inquiries, escalations and requests via the email/helpdesk system.
- Guide or demo an order entry process and/or the reporting dashboard to the sales rep to ensure they follow and understand the workflow.
- Create new Helpdesk tickets to initiate proactive communication to clients/sales rep that might include the campaign status and performance.
- Ensure proposals are complete and accurate prior to submission, which includes targeting criteria and special instructions.
- Ensure that RFP and campaign build outputs comply with DSPs, Facebook or Google policies and best practices.
- Generate realistic estimates for campaigns based on client’s specifications such as budget, flight dates, goal, etc.
- Evaluate post-campaign metrics, history and optimization log and recommend budget, tactics, etc. for the renewal campaign.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in managing digital advertising campaigns using one or more platforms including TheTradeDesk, Simpli.fi, Google Ads (Search) and Facebook BM.
- Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Strong sense of accountability and work ethic, keen attention to details.
- Highly analytical and data driven.