Graphic Designer - Marketing
- Develop compelling and unique design content within brand guidelines of the project
- Responsible for designing print and digital collateral across various industries
- Deliver high-quality artwork for all AffinityX partners, internal and external
- Produce new design techniques, think afresh, and think outside the box
- Think creatively to produce new concepts, in order to develop high-level designs
- Understand and interpret the customer request
- Proactively share knowledge of skills and processes with other team members
- Work Experience: a minimum of 1 -3 Years
- Any graduate or BFA / Academic in graphic design, arts, commercial will be added advantage.
- PG Degree/ PG Diploma or a higher in degree Graphics or in the field of Applied Arts.
- A strong design-based degree that showcases your knowledge of design, art and advertising pedigree
- Needs to have a strong creative and idea-led portfolio
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be willing to work night shifts
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Able to work with both Mac OS X and Windows
- Good knowledge of layout, color scheme, and typography
- Meticulous, with a high sense of quality and professionalism
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- Strong ability to layout content in an aesthetically pleasing manner
- Ability to work fast without sacrificing/compromising the quality of the design. Good time management skills are required to cope with tight timelines and multiple projects at once.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Has a flexible approach and able to work in a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
- Knowledge in HTML / Dreamweaver is a plus
- Knowledge of video editing and motion graphics is a plus