Ad Ops Manager
The Operations Manager, is responsible for leading the daily operations and production of the team in terms of service delivery, quality and productivity, staffing and resource allocation, management information reporting and overall team performance. The Operations Manager shall also act as a point of contact and direct interface of clients in cases deemed by the Account Manager and agreed upon by the Senior Operations Manager.
- Responsible for external communications with clients on a daily/weekly basis. Operations Manager should be able to step in when Account Manager or Senior Operations Manager are not available.
- Help support with internal email communications and conference calls US and Pune resources when it comes to internal coordination of new and existing lines of business as needed
- Help support in learning the workflow process of each incoming pilot account.
- Help support the creation and revision of Time and Motion (T&M) analysis for new and existing accounts.
- Help support knowledge onboarding of any new accounts or products through to 100% full ramp.
- Coordinate with Account Managers in transitioning full ramp live accounts from Account Management to Operations as part of project close-out.
- Responsible for ensuring that all services fulfilled by the Manila platform for any client is covered within the scope of signed pilot, SOW, or CCR contract documents. Coordinate with Account Managers with contract review and approvals.
- Help enforce the necessity of capturing any out of scope or new requirements with clients in contract documents (i.e. new SOW, CCR, etc.)
- Manage and participate in Functional Training responsibilities of assigned Operations team.
- Learn client specific requirements and create corresponding training modules (when needed) to train existing and new hire staff.
- Coordinate with the Learning and Development department to frame all new and existing training material and classes in accordance to ISO standards.
- Responsible for all review of new and existing workflow processes per account and product. Research, analyze, and recommend process improvements towards greater quality and productivity efficiency of assigned Operations team.
- Take lead in ensuring that all necessary ISO documentation is created and submitted.
- Will serve as liaison for ISO audit preparation activities together with the Account Management team.
- Assumes full authority within team scope including coaching and development, performance reviews, recruitment, and discipline management, and promotions
- Degree holder with 4-6 years of operations management experience
- Experience in developing and implementing various digital advertising strategies
- Strong sense of accountability and work ethic, keen attention to details, highly analytical and data driven
- Experience in working with project management tools such as JIRA is a plus
- Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding
- Keeping abreast of current industry communication/media thinking
- Strategic innovation & creativity skills, excellent presentation skill
- Team player and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills