QC Ad Ops
Quality Controller for AdOps performs and assists in the execution of quality control and assurance processes for the Ad Operations segment, making sure that outputs meet quality standards and customer requirements. Responsible for assisting the Quality Management Lead in fulfilling requirements of the established quality management system for the assigned business segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related area
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience in writing advertising copy or in writing for Print or Broadcast news
- High attention to detail and excel in a deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and can manage multiple projects independently
- Must have a team approach, work well with others and can build relationships across all parties (internal teams and clients)
- Must be willing to work in a graveyard shift/shifting schedule
- Open to fresh graduates