R&A Data Analyst
Data Analyst should have the technical knowledge of database, spreadsheet tools, and data visualization. As well as mathematical and statistical skills to gather, measure, organize, and analyze data. They will monitor performance and identify improvements. Data Analyst serves as a gatekeeper for an organization’s data so stakeholders can understand the data and use it to make data-driven business decisions, thus, they should also be able to communicate the value of this information effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs, as well as coordinating with operations or other departments for data and report requirements.
- Generation and distribution of required reports for operations and required by clients.
- Understanding of time and motion studies, lean principles and planning processes.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process or reports and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Detailed oriented and the ability cross-checks data ensuring that reports/data released are always accurate.
- Delivers work and reports according to timelines, meeting tight deadlines.
- Strictly observes and adheres to company confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement.
- Abide by the company policies and rules and act in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Graduate of a four-year course preferably BS in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst, preferably with planning background.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data visualization (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Google Sites), databases, programming.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Google Sheets, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Above average verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with superiors and employees at all levels.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule