The SEO Specialist is responsible to improve website ranking on search engine results pages by employing search engine optimization strategies, including on-page SEO, off-page SEO, keyword research, and link building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Communication Research, Business Administration (with a focus on digital marketing), Information Technology, Computer Science, and other relevant courses
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Knowledge of and experience doing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is preferred
- Willing to learn technical SEO and use different tools and platforms
- Willing to work in different shifts
- Adapts well to a fast-paced working environment
- Must have at least 10mbps and up internet connection and own PC/Laptop
- This is for a temporary WFH Setup, applicants must be willing to work in UP Technohub, Quezon City.