Social Media Associate
The job holder will be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of the social media strategy of clients in order to achieve its goals such as increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, drive sales, get a pulse of the industry or create a loyal following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative/Technical Production
- Creates and curates engaging content for the client’s brand/product; writes compelling social media copy, free from grammar and composition issues.
- Creates Social Media performance or analytics reports as needed.
- Manages online conversations; ensures that reviews and discussions consistently reflect the brand’s reputation and positioning.
- Monitors and analyses the effectiveness of campaigns; and fine-tunes or adjusts as necessary.
- Can do simple photo and video editing as necessary.
- Able to understand and interpret social media metrics and utilize the data to increase effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensures the on-time delivery of assigned tasks and projects.
- Determines whether an order is doable based on client’s specifications; and effectively decides when to put orders on-hold when clarifications need to be made.
- Inputs data and tracks orders using client and company proprietary software (e.g. AIMS, Highgear, DMS, IDEA, etc.) and non-proprietary programs (e.g. Google Docs, Excel, etc.).
- Documents critical incidents on orders that may need to be communicated to the client during the shift.
- Determines whether a client issue needs to be escalated to the attention of management.
- Other responsibilities
- Maintain productivity and accuracy standards for the role and submit to Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) when necessary
- Accept tasks assigned by superiors and/or Team Leader with minimal handover
- Regularly coordinate, collaborate, and interact with team members to ensure cross-learning and continuous improvement
- Perform/render other duties or special projects, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and external clients through email, voice calls, and Skype to provide status updates and account concerns.
- Abides by the policies and rules of the company, acting in a professional manner at all times.
- Degree in Communication Arts, Mass Communication, Marketing, or similar courses
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Prior experience in digital marketing and social media
- Amenable to work in the night shift