Team Leader -
The Web Development Team Lead is responsible for leading the Digital Design Services Team throughout the project life cycle, to support the design, development and implementation of websites and other web products. Oversees the production process and act as liaison between web designers and managers. Performs mentoring and monitoring of all Service Level Agreements (SLA). He/She is responsible for daily administrative tasks such as creating reports, validating attendance, handling client communications, and behavioral monitoring.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have a background in UI/UX and wordpress
- Must be willing to work on a graveyard shift
- Must have 15mbps and up internet connection and own PC/laptop
- This is for a temporary WFH Setup, applicants must be willing to work in UP Technohub, Quezon City.