Campaign Performance Manager
The Campaign Performance Manager is primarily responsible for the campaign performance across search, social and display advertising channels. This role will review campaign builds within Ad platforms and monitor media campaigns to ensure metrics are met (Budget, Pacing, Optimizations, KPIs) to achieve targeted results and maximize ROI. You will be in charge of providing optimization recommendations by analyzing reports and tracking performance that will drive awareness, engagements and conversions with the Account Managers and the Clients..
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Owns overall Campaign Performance for assigned AX accounts across all channels of advertising and marketing
- Operate QA of campaign setup across channels to ensure campaigns are set up correctly to achieve ultimate success
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs.
- Work with the Ad Operations Team to manage and optimize all media efforts by recommending changes in campaign structure, highlighting strategies and best practices that can help meet clients goals more effectively and efficiently.
- Provide optimization recommendations to account manager to help identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Review campaign reports to assess campaign strengths and weakness and identify areas for improvement
- Provide analysis and insight on campaign delivery and management
- Apply knowledge of functional industry and organization to develop new approaches or strategies.
- Works closely with Search, Programmatic and Social teams
- Logically analyze data and systematically weigh options to determine the best solution
- Maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing industry news and advancements, consumer trends, marketing, and advertising best practices, advertising platforms, features, and internal products and service offerings.
- Connect with the clients to be able to discuss campaign performance and future strategies
- Managing performance related escalations on the Freshdesk
- At least 3+ years relevant experience in Digital Operations or Marketing Position.
- Be an expert in at least two of the following ad platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, TTD, Simpli.fi, Basis, Amazon Campaign Manager, TikTok, Linkedin and Site Impact.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
- Ad Trafficking and Campaign Build Experience
- Ability speak confidently on client calls
Motivated, highly analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Excellent client service and organizational abilities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
A team player, proven ability to develop strong relationships with professionals of all levels
Bonus Skills & Experience
Google Tag Manager Experience and understanding of tags, triggers and setup
Google Ads Certified
Reporting Experience with Google Analytics (GA360) and GA4
Any other industry certifications in Digital Marketing ie: Simpli.fi Bullseye 101 & 102