New Business Acquisition
- Open to candidates residing in the US States
- Requirements: candidates must have robust digital/online sales experience and strong working knowledge and contacts within the digital pure play, e-commerce, marketing aggregator and large brand marketplace.
This position is responsible for establishing new revenue opportunities and driving the development and execution of strategic initiatives across key account targets in the digital pure play, e-commerce, marketing aggregator and brand space. By selling our full suite of digital products and services, the position is tasked with establishing and closing new partnerships to drive year-over-year growth. This is a direct sales role with which success is measured based upon closing deals, and exceeding quota.
About us: AffinityX is a global digital marketing services leader and is looking to continue its aggressive growth trajectory. We focus on supporting the needs of our channel partners creating win-win scenarios in the truest sense of partnership. We believe people, not algorithms, are the soul of marketing. That’s why we need more people exactly like you: talented, brilliant, thinker-doers who thrive on creating positive impact in everything they do. We’ll demand your best, and are ready to give you our best in return. We’ll support you with training, technology and processes. We’ll help you learn and grow.
About you: You are a hunter. You thrive on the challenge – from cracking that stuck door open for the first time, through working the deal through until the ink dries. You consistently perform ahead of the rest of the pack. You are proud to know you have unique and valuable skills. You want to be recognized and compensated for them.
Let’s get together
About This Role
- Objective is to establish and close new business relationships with companies that promote products and services directly to other consumers or other businesses
- You will research, qualify, contact, present and close new clients based on an assigned target account list. These will be key targets for AffinityX. Focus is on identifying, developing and presenting value-driven, client-centric solutions
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned)
- An individual contributor driving significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs and identify how AffinityX solutions can help prospects achieve their business goals
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of data solution options and cost benefits of each
- Create and deliver compelling, customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by the prospect
- Cultivate strong relationships with internal and third-party partners that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations
- Negotiate and close contracts with C-Level executives and legal representatives
- Produce annual and monthly forecasts for allocated prospects and customers
- Be a positive representative of AffinityX and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Skills and Competencies
- Senior-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold calling and needs based selling
- Understand complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions using Salesforce.com.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious, results-oriented
- Adept at dealing with a constantly changing environment
- Knowledgeable in digital solution technologies related to the areas of AffinityX
- Must have strong organizational, relationship-building, communication, and time management skills with attention to detail
- Must be technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies with familiarity with a wide range of interactive technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA Preferred
- 8-10 years’ top-performer experience in a sales/hunter role, selling digital marketing or related area
- Strong working knowledge and contacts within digital pure play, e-commerce, marketing aggregator and brand sectors
- Strong domain knowledge and have current intel and trends on marketing services, digital, e-commerce, and brand space, including understanding of the market, key players and solutions
- Proven ability to create and execute sales initiatives with large complex partner organizations
- Must have experience in managing major national accounts representing a global media and advertising conglomerate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in formal (e.g. partner briefings, client presentations) and informal (facilitating internal meetings) settings
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to overcome barriers and deal in fluid environments to accomplish results