The Marketing Consultant will be responsible for contacting customer by phone to collect information. He/she should be able to make quick design changes if and when required. By conducting phone interviews with our customers, s/he works to understand the customers' business, help develop content ideas, and create a package of information that can be used by our internal creative teams to generate compelling online and offline copy.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or two years related experience- Minimum 1 year solid experience in a BPO
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Strong written and oral communication with strong grammar skills
- Basic to Intermediate skill/ knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphical designing tools
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a plus
- Proficient with various software applications programs including email messaging applications, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).