Digital Execution Specialist
AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX’s client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an “art” and a “science” that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients’ success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We’ll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
The Digital Execution Specialist functions as part of a team that supports service engagements for key clients. The focus of this role is on supporting campaign operations for clients through campaign creation, execution, and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, marketing, or communications
- 1 to 2 years’ experience managing Salesforce or a similar product like ServiceNow, Hubspot, Zendesk, JIRA Service Desk, CRM, Zoho
- Basic industry knowledge of Customer Data Platforms and Marketing Automation
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in working with data and marketing campaigns 6. Excellent analytical, conceptual, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Similar experience as Salesforce Specialist, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Analyst, and Customer Relationship Management