Digital Marketing Manager (Programmatic)
AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX’s client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an “art” and a “science” that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients’ success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We’ll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
The role is the principal authority/master of our programmatic solutions and works to enhance our product portfolio while providing support to our internal teams and external clients. This position is integral to the direction and execution of our company’s future by developing a streamlined process and innovative product list that complements our robust solution suite.
- Bachelor's Degree and has minimum 4 years as a product manager in a similar role in an agency-like environment
- Experience with DSPs including Simplifi, The Trade Desk, DV360, Centro Basis, Amazon, and GAM
- Experience working with DMPs, such as Liveramp or others
- Experience managing products with proven ability to lead and manage product development from concept to launch
- Cross-functional management and training experience a plus
- Google Analytics certification and understanding of GA4
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal & written communications skills (English)