AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX’s client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an “art” and a “science” that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients’ success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We’ll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
The Sales Coordinator supports the design, development, and implementation of campaigns/orders. Also, oversees the production process and acts as a liaison between clients, internal and external sales representatives, managers, and other cross-functional departments.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with 2-3 years of digital advertising experience
- Has business process outsourcing experience and is willing to work on the night shift
- Experience in developing media plans or trafficking programmatic, social media, or search campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Comfortable making decisions and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to build both external and internal relationships.