The TM Data Entry Associate process high volume data entry into SunFish HRIS to help with a smooth software system implementation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy Data Entry in Employee Personal Information
- Maintains accurate employee files by adding new content to active files
- Maintain data integrity, ensuring absolute accuracy of all information
- Partner with peers and Supervisor to propose process improvements
- Recommends process improvements related to employee data collection and system entry
- Provide general administrative support to Human Resources.
- Initiate ideas and participate in project teams aimed at process improvement of HR processes and strategies
- Involvement in project coordination, research and HR Information processing
- Effectively communicates and provide customer service to both internal and external clients by providing positive experience
- Act with discretion and confidentiality in handling all types of information
- Minimum six months to one year solid experience in a BPO setting, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent customer service and support skills.
- Must possess good comprehension skills to understand provided instructions or feedback from client.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk.
- Experienced with MS Office and data programs.
- Must possess above average typing speed and accuracy.
- Has excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Has organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
- Must be detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision.