Campaign Specialist - Social
AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX’s client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an “art” and a “science” that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients’ success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We’ll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
The Campaign Specialist will be responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans and providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, and administering campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, as well as troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communication or equivalent, with at least 2 to 3 years of digital advertising experience.
- Experience in managing various digital advertising campaigns using DSP platforms of FBBM
- Has a strong sense of accountability and work ethic, keen attention to detail, highly analytical and data-driven
- Strong business, marketing, and consumer understanding
- Creative, and innovative, have excellent communication skills, a team player, and has a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work on a night shift and hybrid setup