Full Stack Web Developer
AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX’s client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an “art” and a “science” that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients’ success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We’ll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
The Full Stack Web Developer coordinates and implements new web development, maintenance, modification, and enhancement. The incumbent negotiates system architectural needs, analyzes system and business requirements, estimates scope, and develops project plans from written specifications. Additionally, the Full Stack Web Developer collaborates with user departments and other technology teams to implement work requests and support production systems.
- Extensive expertise in both open-source and proprietary Content Management Systems (CMSs): WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, Wix, etc.
- Extensive expertise in Domain Name Management: DNS configurations, Bulk Migrations, DNS Records pertaining to services such as email (MX, SPF), authentication (TXT), etc.
- Extensive expertise in Server Management: cPanel, GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting, and WPEngine
- Willing to work on shifting schedules and ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Willing to work on other Web Development accounts aside from Special Projects