Quality Assurance Analyst - Graphic Design
AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX's client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an "art" and a "science" that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients' success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We'll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
This role will be responsible for reviewing the Ads, identifying the errors, and tagging the errors as per the quality form and guidelines set.
- Graduate with 1-2 years of working experience as a designer/studio artist. Preferably from Print advertisement, Online advertising, or Branding and promotional products
- At least 1 year experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Canva, Publisher, and Acrobat Pro
- Should have knowledge of Design in Print, Online, or Branding and promotional products
- Should have a flair for Design and Creative jobs
- Working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of product skills