AffinityX is the global partner for building, deploying, and scaling marketing campaigns across digital and print platforms for agencies, franchise owners, media entities, creators, and small business groups.
Whether launching a new offering or increasing revenue on an existing product or service, AffinityX’s client-first team delivers the creative, media, production, technology, and training needed to execute with precision and achieve growth goals.
About Our Team
At AffinityX, there is both an “art” and a “science” that come together to power our ability to solve complex marketing challenges.
To build lasting growth, we seek those who think differently and investigate all potential solutions before arriving at a recommendation. Those who are not afraid of change and are deeply connected with a desire to provide stability and solve problems. Those who know that a successful campaign is just as important as staying up to date on the latest industry trends, and thrive on supporting our clients’ success in everything they do.
People who can combine industry knowledge with a passion to serve and care for the enablement of others. We’ll provide a framework for success through training, technology, and processes. We put our know-how to the test for our clients, supporting their needs and providing a truly exceptional customer experience.
As a CRM Administrator, you will be responsible for collaborating with our leadership, sales, account management, and operational teams, as well as with clients to develop ideal user experiences across the Freshworks system.
- 1. 3+ years managing Freshdesk or a similar product like ServiceNow, Hubspot, Zendesk, JIRA Service Desk, Salesforce, Zoho
- Excellent knowledge of Freshdesk and Freshworks interfaces and APIs
- Background in evaluating and managing the third party apps to meet business and user experience requirements
- Experience integrating Freshdesk with other products like CRM, Telephony, Bots, AI tools, and other third party integrations (SMS, Email, WhatsApp and social media)
- Familiarity with Freshworks reports and analytics features
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Project management experience a plus